Hi

On Saturday 5 November 2005 at 12:02:36 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alexander S. Kunz
wrote:

> Hello MFPA & everyone else,

> on 05-Nov-2005 at 12:45 you (MFPA) wrote:

> TB uses the domain name of the mail address, Opera's M2 uses the
> local machine name, I don't know which way Outlook created the
> message id.

Here, Outlook Express uses the computer name, so I guess Outlook
would, too.

In 40tude Dialog, you either specify it yourself in account
settings or else it uses 40tude.net (but there is also an option
to let the server generate the message-id)

MFPA

Don't cry because it is over - smile because it happened

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1