Hello everyone,

sorry for being OT but do you know frappr.com? ("friend mapper"). Its a
Google Maps based service to... hmmmm, well, visualise the location of
people that belong to a community.

I've just created a list for the TB list(s) community because I like the
idea very much. Join here: http://www.frappr.com/thebat

Note that you do not need to add your full name (privacy and stuff), even
your nickname is enough. You can add a photo and a shoutout to everyone.
Just check it out, its really interesting.

(to get an idea of a populated map, look at this map for example:
http://www.frappr.com/faxheads - its the community of fans of the german
"Fax Records" music label)

Hope you like the idea... the administration is somewhat... erm, basic. If
you have any questions drop me a PM (please not on the list, OT).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Jeanne" (12:32) by Koolfang
     from the 2005 album 'Koolfang III - Be Aware'