I am webmaster for a number of clients.

For each I use the address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a separate folder for mail in and out for each of those.

The templates for each folder (Message / Reply / Forward) are customised
appropriately for
each client.

i.e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
blah blah

When I send mail using the templates I have tried the various macros:

%reply / %replyto / %fromname / %fromaddr  etc etc

with the intention of ensuring that the headers actually say:

From <Domain Webmaster> [EMAIL PROTECTED] or whatever.

They all send and receive through my POP3 account [EMAIL PROTECTED] and filters
do the
sorting of both incoming and outgoing mail.

However, no matter what combination of macros I use, the outgoing is still
labelled as
FROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I cannot use address book templates because the otugoing emails could be going
to anyone.

Any thoughts?

--
Marten Gallagher