Hello Roman,

Saturday, November 19, 2005, 12:47:04 PM, you wrote and sent the following:

> Huh. I had asked for a plug-in like that (or rather, I had asked that TB!
> had a search feature as powerful and fast as GDS, but I daydream and
> digress) and there wasn't anything available (or nobody knew) when I
> asked.

Can be dowloaded from here:
http://www.vgirlos2.narod.ru/gd.html

The download is as slow as sin, but it does eventually
download. After you install it, you will find it listed as a TB Plugin

> What hangs - TB or GDS?

Um, both? the first time you ask it to index it goes through a list of
folders that you have specified to Index. IS this done through TB!'s
Plugin interface.

It gets to these problem folders and then stops. And in case it was
just slow, I waited, and waited, and waited....

> You did all that just to make it work and it didn't?
It mostly works, I unchecked the problem folders, but some are ones I
want indexed. Like all TB users, I have way too many messages across
way too many folders, but I'm not willing to part with any.

--
Andrew

Using The Bat! 3.62.14
On Windows XP, 5.1 Build: 2600

Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down
to their level and beat you with experience -- Anon/Dilbert?