Hello Alexander!

On Sunday, November 27, 2005, 5:14 AM, you wrote:

>>> Everyone who does a direct comparison of the graphics rendering
>>> speed in 3.0.1.33 vs. 3.62.14 will notice the difference - 3.62.14
>>> is ALWAYS slower, thats the issue...

>> But, as I commented on TBBETA, it has not been slow enough to
>> bother me.

> Neither for me, but its nevertheless the source of the problem that
> is quite massive for others.

Indeed. I fully agree. And one can only try it, to see how it will
work on a specific system and set-up.

As MAU commented in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ,
v. 3.62.14 is safe. I would add, safe in the sense that it does not
cause loss of data or settings for those using POP3 accounts. At
least, no such loss has been reported on the lists, so far.

It would be simple for the OP, Roman, to roll back if this version is
too slow for him, since he would have only to replace the .exe, right?
He said he's now running v. 3.62.07, in his
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Mary
The Bat! 3.63.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2