On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:14:57 +1100, John Phillips wrote

> Check to see if you have a heap of temporary files left behind by
> Bat! This slows things down and consumes processor time.

Ok thanks, as well other posters. I downloaded the new version and tried
again. I get all kind of strange stuff now. For exmaple, mails not getting
downloaded (it gets stuck at 100% when downloading of the server). The mail
that does come through is shown for example, withouht a "from" and subject
etc, or half of the content is missing.

About deleting temporary files: how do i find them?

I did try to cure the folders, it said ok and it gave some error message.

--
Lex Thoonen
PĂȘng Smart Web Design - http://www.peng.nl