Recently, Tony squawked:

> Lately I've problems with replying to posts like the one below.
> There is no quoted text.

**IF** the following line, from your email,  is at the top, as it is
in your email, then you may want to check your Reply Template for the

--- XXX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

this used to stop all reply text in my emails until I fixed a regex
problem I had in a reply-template I had mistakenly _tweaked_.

Since I am horrible with constructing Regex', I totally goofed it up.

--

Bye Now,
Robert D.