Hello TBUDL,

Sorry for off-topic, but I cannot send to TBOT. When sending, I get
this error message:

> !29/11/2005, 21:53:32: SEND  - Server reports it is not ready, reply: "4.3.2
> and see( http://www.gmx.net/serverrules )"

Yahoogroups suspended sending to me and reports Hard Bounce, with server reply:

> Last Bounced Message
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 ( http://www.gmx.net/serverrules ) [RCPT_TO]

What is this nonsense? Has GMX gone crazy? Does anybody with a GMX
address experience the same?

Newflash: This email didn't leave last night when I wrote it, because
I cannot send from GMX to TBUDL/TBBETA either. I had to subscribe with
this back-up address. I receive mails from TBUDL/TBBETA on my GMX
account, however.

 Thomas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]