On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:07:07 +0000 GMT, Admin wrote:

> I have, as sig says, gone back to 3.51.10 because I need the template
> funstionality that
> is broken from then on.

> However, I now have the problem that comes with that version:

> The connection centre hangs on random accounts and the process cannot be
> aborted. The only
> waiy out being to kill TB service in the Task Manager.

> Was there ever a 'fix' whatever identified for this problem or did it just
> 'go away' with
> the next version?

  I had problems with this in the past, 3.62.x and/or switching to
  Bayes Filter Plugin made the problem go away for me.

  I have had hangs since but only if I do like this (not every time ;{:
  1. Check mail
  2. Mail is being downloaded and filtered.
  3. The first mails appear in the Mail Ticker.
  4. Double click on the Mail Ticker before the Connection Centre is
     "done", and then the downloading of mail just stops and I have to
     close The Bat! from the Task Manager.

  Sometimes I also have problems with the Connection Centre just
  staying active, without any visible tasks. Just exiting The Bat! and
  starting it again will fix that problem nicely.

  Hope it helps ;)

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2