> Hello Marten,

>> In fact a closer look a bug tracker shows that - according to their
>> information - nothing is being worked on at the moment.
>>
>> Hmmmm...

> What you are saying is plainly and simply not true.

I looked, I read, I commented... I saw the evidence presented, that's all I
have to go on...

> The fact that you
> have taken a 'closer look' doesn't mean you know or understand what you
> are looking at. The fact that they have not fixed _your_ bug

It's not my bug! What do you mean?

> doesn't
> change the fact that there are many bugs being worked on and that a
> significant number of bugs have been closed (fixed) just in the last
> couple of weeks.

I was only reflecting on what the tracker said...

> This is all I'll say, I don't intend to argue about this.

Who's arguing?

> BT is there for
> anyone who wants to take a look.

Indeed - I looked, I commented....

I apologise if your sensibilities were offended.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design