Hello Peter,

> I am trying  to find out a simple thing, how to make a keyboard
> shortcut for: MARK ALL MESSAGES READ in a folder. If I cannot make a
> keyboard shortcut, I wouldn't mind to make an icon on the toolbar.

If you have focus on the folder tree, then there is already a shortcut,
Ctrl+M. Just right click on any folder and you will see it in the
context menu that pops up.

Now, if you want to assign a shortcut to the main menu entry 'Folder/Mark
all Messages as Read', then do this:

- Open Customiser
- On the 'Select Container' top window, click on the down arrow at the
right end and the select 'Main menu (menu bar)' and it will be displayed
in the 'Current items' window on the right.
- Select 'Folder' and double click on it (or click on the +) to expand
it.
- Now select 'Mark al Messages as Read'.
- As it has no shortcut assigned, nothing will be displayed in the
'Shortcuts' window on the lower right.
- On the little window beneath, it should say 'None' (I'm translating
from Spanish here). Place you cursor inside this window.
- Now type your desired shortcut. The actual key combination you want,
not the key names.
- Then click on the Assign button and then OK.

That should do it and you should be able to see your shortcut when you
display the Folder menu.

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.63.09 (Beta)