Hello Michael,

>   How do I change the size of the icons on the toolbars?

There might be a better/easier way that I do not know of, but try
this.

Find the batskin.xml file in the root directory of The Bat!. On my
system that is C:\Program Files\The Bat!

Open this file with an editor such as notepad. Change the width and
height of the icons you want to edit to a different size. I have
changed mine to 16x16 but experiment with what size you think is
the best.

If you can not find batskin.xml respond back and I can e-mail you the
file or insert the text in an e-mail message and you can cut and paste
the info into your own file.

--

Thanks,

Terry