MAU @ 12/14/2005 5:48:13 AM
"Smart Bat column alignment" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> That's how it more or less works :

Sort of...

When Word (or OpenOffice) puts something on the clipboard, it puts it
one there is multiple formats. I know that Words puts it on in plain
text (the clipboard default), RTF, and Word format. When another
program goes to read from the clipboard, it specifies to format that
it wants. SmartBat probably only asks for the plain text. So, whatever
Word puts on the clipboard in plain text is what SmartBat gets.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

How do I set my laser printer on stun?