Roelof Otten:

> Hallo Luca,
> L> I need my scheduler to send mail with a 5 minutes interval, but it stops
> L> working after half an hour or so.
>
> Won't checking your mail every five minutes with combined
> send/delivery not work for you?

For a series of reasons I'd prefer not to involve my POP server for the same
account, my set of filters would get too complicated. I could set a bogus pop
server to do the same operation without actually downloading email with the
same account, but I should also disable the Windows sound that would bother me
at each error, every five minutes :-)

Would it be possibile to use the Windows scheduler to launch a .bat file every
five minutes with a /send"account" command for The Bat?

Hope this bug will be fixed soon. There's no point in having a scheduler and
not being able to use it.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it