Hello Jorge,

JAB> Hi all.

JAB> I´ve the Achim´s Bayes plugin working fine until today, when it doesn't
JAB> filtered any mail. I've have two questions now:
JAB> 1) How can I fix plugin to start working again?
JAB> 2) How can I re-run the filtering process to send all those spam mails
JAB> to the spam folder?

I have not used Achim, but when I had this problem with a different
bayes filter, I uninstlled it, deleted the "word list" data,
re-installed it and then retrained it and it would be fine (until the
next time <g>)

Once you get it working again, set a key stroke for the "Mark as Spam"
(and probably the "mark as not spam" as well).  I used Ctrl-Shft-J
(for junk <g>).  Then you just highlight the spam messages and use the
key code you set up.  Other wise you can right click on the selected
messages, select specials and then click on 'mark as spam' option.
This will send the data to the bayes filter for training and move them
to the designated spam destination.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.63.14 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2