Hi Roelof,

Friday, December 23, 2005, 4:16:29 AM, you wrote:

RO> And since I've typed this story for the umptieth time, I'm creating a
RO> QT for it.

  Thank you for the help, Roelof.

  I'm sorry to have caused you to have to repeat these instructions yet
  again but pleased that I provided a stimulus for your creating a QT
  for them so you won't ever have to do it again.

  I'll follow your instructions and, if I encounter problems, will
  report them so that you can fine tune your QT, in the unlikely event
  that is needed.

--
Regards,
 Perry