Hello Stuart!

On Friday, December 23, 2005, 5:24 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Get the right-click context menu from the message body while
MB>> you're focused on that "incoming" message. Be sure "Use Plain
MB>> Text Viewer" is not ticked. Be sure the box beside Smileys *is*
MB>> ticked.

> Yes this was the problem. Thanks for the help. The only thing that
> could have made it better was to have included a smiley in the
> message, then I would have immediately known that it was working. ;)

I'm going to make a QT of what I posted to you and include a Smiley in
it. ;) Thanks for the tip. :thankyou:

You're not the first and won't be the last to forget what to do to
implement the Smiley icons. In fact, every time I get the
question--and I get this PM as well as on-lists, because of my role as
Trill, Keeper of the Smileys--I have to think carefully about all the
ways I've seen it go wrong in the past.

Glad what I said to you was clear and useful. :)

> Best wishes for the Holidays.
> :bearhug:

To you, too! To you, too! :batbeer:

Mary, PCWSmileys Administrator
The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2