Hallo Laura,

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:48:38 -0800GMT (27-12-2005, 20:48 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

A>  but some of my folders keep mysterioiusly sorting by the name. Now
A>  from time to time I will click on one of the labels and sort the
A>  folder however, but it never STAYS that way. I have not done any

Looks like you somehow changed the folder view mode associated with
that folder.
Change the folder vew mode or else create a new folder view mode and
associate that the necessary folders.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"How wise are they that are but fools in love!" Cooke

The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM