Hello friends,

I have tbat pro running on a 3 user winxp system. It runs fine on my
user account. But on a second Im having some problems.

In Options-Preferences-Applications, the four boxes which should be
checked are not. I check them, apply the associations and click yes to
verify. Then once thebat is shut down and restarted, the boxes are
unchecked again. Seems to only be on this one user account in windows.
The other two accounts I have are fine. Anyone have some thoughts on
how to correct this?

--
Darrin
Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600