Roelof,

RO> On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:52:53 +0000GMT (3-1-2006, 17:52 +0100, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

RO> You can disable TB's X-Mailer header, that will stop it:
RO>   Options -> Preferences -> Use X-Mailer header...

FYI, I've had mine turned off for a long time, but today my ISP's
filter flagged most TBUDL messages as spam. I'm too lazy to go through
all of the messages to see wether they had the header, but they were
the only ones erroneously flagged as spam. I've turned down my ISP's
filtering "aggressiveness", so we'll see if that solves the problem.
If not, I'll have to contact them directly. (In retrospect, it's good
that I don't have spam automatically deleted, allowing me to check the
spam folder through their web access.)