Hi

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 at 6:39:07 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Nick Andriash wrote:

> I'm trying to set up my Google Mail Account with TB but am having a problem
> trying to find the correct POP and SMTP Port numbers to use with TB. Can
> someone who successfully uses TB with Google Mail be so kind as to list the
> Port numbers for me?

> Thank you for your help.

The following is from
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13287&topic=1555

Incoming Mail (POP3) Server - requires SSL:      pop.googlemail.com
Use SSL: Yes
Port: 995
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - requires TLS:     smtp.googlemail.com (use
authentication)
Use Authentication: Yes
Use STARTTLS: Yes (some clients call this SSL)
Port: 465 or 587 [I use 587 with TB!]
Account Name:   your Google Mail username (including '@googlemail.com')
Email Address:  your full Google Mail email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Password:       your Google Mail password

MFPA

The One with The Answer is seldom asked The Question

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1