Hello tbudl,

Maybe some of the more experienced users can help me find the best way
to do this:

I have a folder called "projects". In that folder I have numerous
virtual folders for the different projects and clients. Virtual,
because sometimes a mail belongs to "project A" and "client B" at the
same time.

I have the VF filtering by sender and recipient, i.e. one folder might
have the setting
   "sender-domain contains <client B>"
or another folder has
   "subject contains <projectA>"

As you can imagine my clients don't have that discipline to write the
project's name in every email, or a person not working in "client
B"-company writes an email that thematically belongs to "client B".

What do you think is the best way to "mark" an email to belong to
"project A" or "client B" so that the mail is found by the VF?

- Assign color groups: wow, difficult when the number of project
  reaches more than 10 or so
- a special "keyword" in the memo-field: not very comfortable: I have
  to hit Shift-Ctrl-I for Autoview-Memo, type in the key, press the
  save-button and close the autoview-memo-window

Any other suggestions? Thanks a lot for your time!

--
Martin
TB! 3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2