> Hello Bat Lovers,

> I need template help. I am trying to trip off message footers as I

> Persons Name
> Fax   (xxx) xxx-xxxx

> I need a template that will strip both off, even in the case that
> one of the other my not be present on the e-mail. For instance
> sometimes the disclaimer is missing but the signature is always
> present.

> I would appreciate any help possible.

I don;t suppose there's any mileage in asking them to put a proper cut mark
before their signature is there?

Cut mark is:

Two hyphens (dashes) followed by an (invisible) space.

Then, as you may well already know, the reply process itself does the job
you want.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design