On Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 8:51:37 PM, rich gregory wrote:

> Well, I'd prefer not to leave spam in the inbox.

I assumed you were going to delete it.

DAC>> maybe b can be to flag the message or some such, and just leave
DAC>> it in the inbox,
>
> I'd prefer to have the filter do more work than just flag an e-mail...
> If it can flag an e-mail it can move an e-mail, no?

sure. but if you wanted to leave it in the inbox that would be a
choice.

I'm afraid I can't answer your specific procedure question because it
has been so long since I switched to version 3

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.65.04 on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service Pack 2)