Hello,

I am trying to set up a filter so that emails to and from a specific
client, filtered into a folder in The Bat! will be exported as text
files, into a windows folder that can be accessed by an
external program.

I am setting up a filter using the "Export a message" option and go through the
set up until I am asked for the file name, but as I haven't exported
any messages yet, I don't yet have a file name. I have tried putting
the ClientsName.txt as a file name but The Bat! just tells me the
file doesn't exist - which it doesn't, but I am expecting The Bat! to
create the file name on export (I have selected the Increment file
name option).

I am obviously missing something simple here, and would appreciate
some help.

--

Graham