Hi all,

When I was composing the message I just sent to TBUDL I came across another
situation which I couldn't seem to resolve. Basically I am using the Windows
Plain text editor to create messages, my regular text font is set of Verdana
size 10. Now I wanted to copy the contents of my subject into the text of the
message, which I did by copying and pasting. However it came in in a smaller
size font, which is fine, however I can't seem to find any way to alter the
text size of this pasted text. In the end I just retyped it! Is there something
obvious I am missing here?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP