Hello Marck,

> It sounds like it, yes. But it isn't. Turns out they changed the
> domain DNS for the server. It was buried in the support forums.
> Changed the host server name from humbug.free-online.net to
> humbug.plus.net and it all works again.

Glad to hear it was something minor. I was thinking they'd upgraded
MySQL to 1.39Gamma or higher which changed the password hashing
function and causes all sorts of issues with PHP versions less than
5.0 without using the MySQL "oldpassword" function. I've got some of
those cases at work and it's always a hassle but I can't upgrade the
PHP version on that one particular server.

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Collecting $$$ to give Barney a 1-way ticket to Jurassic Park.