Dear Jenny,

@30-Jan-2006, 10:39 +0100 (30-Jan 09:39 here) Jenny Zonneveld [JZ] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Bob:

>>> Because you told it to!

JZ> where is this setting? cos it happens to me and I'm sure I never told it
too!

It seems that IMAP accounts default to use the "Forward messages as
attachments" setting in Account properties .. Templates .. Forward.
That's where you can find the setting.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2