Hello TBUDL,

I have recently upgraded from 2.12 to 3.65 but I inadvertently
installed it over a backup of my 2.12 file, so now it is not
installed in the directory that I wanted it into.

I have tried uninstalling and then installing into the correct
directory but it insists on reinstalling into the directory that I
(mistakenly) installed it into first.

Is there a fix for this?

 Scott                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.65.03 under Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2 (0 days 1:52:51) on Uno AMD Athlon MP
pgp key: http://sfrederick.com/keys/