I am using 2.02.3 CE personal edition and have
been very satisfied with it.

I now understand that versions 2x may have an
RFC-822 Mail Header Spoofing Weakness, so I am
considering moving up to a later version.

I am very satisfied with all features of version
2.02.3 CE.  I do not want to be unable to revert
to this version if I do not like the current
version and because I have had luck with Christmas
editions I have given thought to going for v3.64.

How do I try the new version and still maintain an
escape hatch to return to 2.02.3 if that's where I
prefer to stay (spoofing weakness and all)?

--

Elaine