Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well, it's correct about you using an encrypted message base, so just
> do what it tells you to do. I can remember having to do the same when
> I started with OTFE, back then I was still using BayesIt.

I should have been clearer in my original message. The problem is that these
notices do not go away. They occur everytime I start The Bat!. I've followed
their instructions and specified the minimum value in TB! preferences, but it
continues to ask me on startup.

What else could I try?

PS: I posted this via the gmane web interface, which is the reason I didn't
include the signature cut mark. I'll do it manually this time and hopefully it
will work.