On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:23:51 +0100, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Folders (and their templates) are stored in account.flb (.efb for
> OTFE) Each account has its own file, common folders are stored in the
> file in the mail directory.

> Quick templates are stored in account.qtn (.etn for OTFE) each account
> has its own file.

Thanks Roelof, that's exactly what I was after. However, I can't find the
file that contains the default templates for new, reply, forward, etc.

I've installed all my quick templates but can't find the default templates.

account.flb doesn't seem to contain that information

I'm doing this selectively because I suffered a massive screw up last week
and I'm trying not to reintroduce the cause. ;)

So far so good.

--
Best regards
Barry