hi,

>>> I was just reading PCWorld's review of BitDefender, and am wondering
>>> how well the AV and anti-spam apps work with TB!. Is there a plugin
>>> for the AV?

vv>> actually, the correct saying is exactly the opposite - "the AV has
vv>> a plugin for TB".

> Sorry for not being more precise. I was asking whether the AV has a
> plugin for TB! rather than whether the anti-spam utility has a plugin.

> I did download a trial version of their anti-spam utility, but haven't
> tried it yet.

i tried bitdef9 pro yesterday, it doesn't seem to have a plugin for TB -
neither antispam, nor AV.

however, some older version did.

haven't yet got a suitable reply from bitdef on this; i can only guess they
want *direct* feedback from their existing and potential customers.

all in all, i think it worths asking them directly.

--
regards,
 vitalie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]