Hello Paul,

Paul> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Paul> Friday, February 10, 2006, 9:54:18 AM, you wrote:

RF>> Hello tbudl,

RF>>   Hi. I under stand forms a little and getting thing to go where you
RF>>   what them...but I am having trouble. since ever mail message has
RF>>   NORTON ANTISPAM attached to the subject....I want all my TBUDL
RF>>   messages to got to my forum file but am having difficulty doing
RF>>   so...I tries queuing off the header with not luck...does anyone have
RF>>   a script of sorting filter that they could ship me that will do
RF>>   this....
RF>>   thanks

RF>>   bob

Paul> Hi Bob,

Paul> I use as my first filter:

Paul> RECIPIENT contains TBUDL

Paul> or HEADER contains TBUDL

Paul> with the Action to move to a separate folder, in my case, called The
Paul> Bat.

Paul> (The RECIPIENT part is probably redundant.)

Paul> This might be what you need.

Hi Paul,

Your suggestions as well as adding it the the whitefish seems to have
Done the trick I didn't think it would be that easy but it looks like
it was thank to all who replied......Now I am trying to integrate
s-mail with the BT! and see how that goes...s-mail hides your IP
address as well as you e-mail address so it is truly
anonymous.....thanks......With BUSH these days and the spying going on
I feel we need all the anonymity and encryption we can get. It is
unfortunately we are turning into a police state, no better that
Berlin where neighbors spied on each other......it is coming to
that.....a real shame...I wonder what the founding father would have
thought of the executive branch of the Goo taking the law into its
own hands with now checks and balances....I really wish I won the
power ball or the mass state Big omega millions was 170 million last
night..I would be out of this country so fast and off to Switzerland
where we have friend of our family.....and get out of this
madness.....

 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]