On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 at 21:05:46 +0200, Shahar wrote:
>> Still no attachments. I think attachments are not allowed on TBUDL.
>> Can you upload them somewhere?
>

> Sure.
> Editor gonfig:
> http://www.geocities.com/savlist/Editor_config.jpg
>
> Text:
> http://www.geocities.com/savlist/Wrap.jpg

It is hard to tell what is going on from the limited amount of information
in the Wrap.jpg.

I understand from other emails you have sent about this that it is the text
version, not the html version that shows the problem. Is that correct?

I assume that you have shown part of a forwarded or a replied email, since
we see header fields in the body of the email. Is that correct?

Is this a common problem, or an isolated incident? Do problem messages come
from the same person or different people?

It might be the result of the email client that sent the message, M$ Outlook
does strange things to the text version of html messages. Looking at the
source (Specials -> View Source) might show the cause of the problem.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.3