JP> I thought this was resolved earlier, but the problem seems to be back.
JP> The font becomes extremely large when printing a html message. A
JP> single page became seven pages upon printing.

JP> This problem occurred before in this beta cycle and was accompanied by
JP> poor displays of html messages.

JP> Jon

JP> Using The Bat! v3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Printing html has always been a problem AFAIAC, if the html page has any
photo's, thebat locks up for several minutes and then says out of memory. Has
done this for several versions. Only about 4 photo's in latest and the
largest one is 59K. System has 2G of memory. I have to forward the
messages to another address and get it with Thunderbird to print it. I
normally view only in plain text but my wife has a friend who thinks
red-green-blue text and pictures is the way to go. Oh, those LookOut users!
When she gets one like that and I switch to the HTML tab and tell it to print,
and if there are pictures imbedded, it goes castors up. My viewer setting is
Text and HTML.

Perhaps, like most of my "bugs", it is an error between the headphones and
someone will straighten me out.

--

  Lou

    --- __@
   -- _-\<,_

"Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now."