Hello Beta-Bats & Bat-Listers,

Because it is a release version this message is CC-d to TBUDL.

Since I installed this version TB! has "vanished" several times. It may be on
for hours, then suddenly it has disappeared. It doesn't hang, it's simply
gone. Trying to restart it does not work. It starts but during checking the
mail (automatically) it disappears again.

The only way to get it working again is: log off/on or restart Windows.

Trying to get back to 3.71.01 doesn't help. I did not try to "reinstall" an
earlier beta-version.

This has happened every day now. It hasn't happened twice a day (I mean: if I
have logged off/on; If I don't do that I could be trying all day & night).

Could it be I am the only one that has experienced this kind of behaviour?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7