Hallo Paul,

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:42:49 +0000GMT (1-3-2006, 21:42 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

PM> If I open up the address book I can see a Search box on the
PM> toolbar, however I cannot seem to work out how to use it. If I
PM> highlight my personal address book I would expect (probably
PM> incorrectly) that anything typed into the search box would search
PM> across the entire address book.

It works just like the quick search toolbar in TB's main screen. Start
typing and TB will find the first match in your AB that contains the
character combination you typed, no matter whether it's in the name or
in the address, at the beginning or in the middle. It won't accept
combinations that are not present in your AB.
As far as I can see, it searches all contacts, but as I've got just
one AB I can't say anything about its behaviour with multiple AB's.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Before we go any further, do you love me?

The Bat! 3.71.03
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM