I use Plain Text (windows) for Replies to email, as well as viewing text emails.

When I reply using Plain Text (Windows) occasionally a line will not have the
citation at the beginning.  I assume it has to do with the sender's email but
is there a way to highlight the text and reformat with citation?

My previous email client had a feature that I could highlight text and reformat
and it would insert citations at the beginning of the line.  I hope TheBat can
do the same, but haven't found a command to do it.

I don't have the missing citation with Micro plain text, but I prefer Windows

Thanks,
Larry

--
TheBat! 3.71.03