Hello Sam Brown & everyone else,

on 11-Mrz-2006 at 21:01 you (Sam Brown) wrote:

> Is it just me, or has someone else experienced this as well?

Not that particular problem, but the TB window sometimes does indeed
behave strange, ie. it stays in front or back when I put the focus to
another application.

I haven't watched this very close because its only been a major
annoyance, and I'm not sure if its TBs problem, or the problem of "the
other" application(s).

Maybe someone else has made similar observations?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The belief that disembodied spirits may be permitted to revisit this
world has it's foundation upon the sublime hope of immortality, which
is at once the chief solace and greatest triumph of all our reason. --
Charles MacKay