Hello,

I use BayesIt! version 0.8.4 (by A.N. Vinogradov)for Spam filtering.
However I don't think it does anything. My ISP is using a spam filter,
so I don't get to many ( 6-12 daily) but BayesIt doesn't automatically
filters them to the spam folder.  I have to do it manually.

Probably my configuration is not correct. It is set: "Average action,
move is set if score greater than 40". Both Blacklist rule and
White list rule are empty.

I checked some header on Spam info, 3 of them are here:

another:

 Here are two headers for spams which I manually moved as spam:

Would appreciate any suggestion where is my problem, or how to
configure  the White List and Black List Rule?

Or should I switch to "Bayes Filter Plugin" by Achim Winkler, is this
software better?

Thank you in advance

 Peter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The BAT 3.71.03,
Windows 2000, Service Pack 4