Hello vitalie,

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:14:25 +0200 GMT (22/03/2006, 00:14 +0700 GMT),
vitalie vrabie wrote:

>> I also have a second AB, and when I create this in Voyager, it asks
>> where to import from - but allows only EBD files.

vv> THAT is not an import per se; it's rather a prompt to point the
vv> location of the addrbook file to be used or created.

Hm. I used the Import function in the AB window, and it worked this
way for importing the default addressbook. What do you mean by the
location of the addressbook "to be used"?

The problem has been solved by backing up and restoring the second AB,
but I didn't need to do that for the default AB. I sense at least some
inconsistency here.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The real question for 1988 is whether we're going to go forward to
tomorrow or past to the--to the back! --V.P. Dan Quayle.