Hello Robert,

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:29:35 -0500 GMT (25/03/2006, 22:29 +0700 GMT),
Robert D. wrote:

>> In fact, they should be blank by default.

RD> OK ... I shall ... but could you enlighten me as to why it should be
RD> blank?

It's not your fault, the default is set by Ritlabs. It should be blank
by default because it is only necessary if the Reply-To address and
the From-address differ. In that case you have to set it anyway; but
the default causes problems with some mailing lists (as you have
encountered).

>> Hm. On all lists I post, the list software will overwrite

RD> dunno laddie , however, there are a couple of them, one being:
RD> Analog-Help <analog-help@lists.meer.net> where this ALWAYS happens
RD> to me.

I won't subscribe to that list to find out. ;-) Depending on what list
software they use, I am pretty sure that there is an option for the
required overwrite.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

There are plenty of fish in the sea¡K well that¡Šs great for the fish.
But I date humans.