hi,

Saturday, April 1, 2006, 4:25:03 PM, you wrote:

> Now neither problem is really much more than an annoyance to me, but of the
> two, I would rather have the problem raised by the first (the current)
> approach, than the second.

in addition, please note that these problems are actually generated by the
*sender*:
when TB itself generates messages, as a well-behaving animal, it includes the
daylight saving status in the timezone info.

i.e, +0200 without DST and +0300 when DST takes place.

and this behavior doesn't confuse any conformant readers.

--
regards,
 vitalie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]