Hallo Tim,

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:58:31 -0700GMT (19-4-2006, 4:58 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

TH> My question is; when I downloaded the International Pack
TH> originally and installed it on my machine, where does it install
TH> files at?

Partially at the program directory and partially in
%programdir%\speller

TH> I then deleted the new TB folder in my application data and pasted
TH> the old TB folder back to my application data folder. Everything
TH> seems to work okay but I just want to verify that my International
TH> Pack is there. I hope this is not too confusing.

I think it should work.

TH> --

Your cutsign doesn't work properly

--
Groetjes, Roelof

and that is how we know the Earth is banana-shaped.

The Bat! 3.72.10 (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM