Hello Tim Hamm & everyone else,

on 20-Apr-2006 at 19:56 you (Tim Hamm) wrote:

> What I'm referring to is when I am typing in my reply to quoted text
> that TB does not autowrap my "reply" at the default settings... my
> reply is running all the way to the right margin but only on certain
> types of emails.

Ahhh! Now I understand.

If you don't mind the privacy issue, would you send me such a message in
a PM for testing? You can use the "alternative forward" (Shift+ALT+F5)
for that - it will include the original message as an attachment in .EML
format.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

NP: "Look Into The Future" by Magic Mushroom Band
    (from the 1997 album "The Spaced Collection")