Hi Feli,

>>Did you check if your recipient received the msg including "[Suspected
>>Spam]" in the subject? What's the answer?

AS> Yes they do receive. I strongly feel it is my ISP the main culprit. I
AS> suspect they have some sort of bayesian filter running and does not like
AS> something with the message header generated by TB!.

Do you have this problem with all mails or only with HTML-mails?

No, I don't use HTML-mail at all.

Any time I forward a HTML-mail in HTML-Format to my company mail
address, this mail is tagged as Spam. This does not happen when I
forward as plain text with HTML attachment. The reason in my case is,
that my company uses a 2 years old version of SpamAssassin (v 2.64)
and SpamAssasin thinks that TB is not able to send HTML mails.

Perhaps your problem has a similar cause.

Though my problem does not seem to originate from HTML mail but I do think that the ISP filtering system that causing this. But whether it is SpamAssassin I don't know this.

Regards,
Arjun

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/aishwarya.asp