On 04/30/2006, at 4:19 PM, all the little bunnies raised their
ears to hear what "Marten Gallagher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> had to say:

> Is anyone using TB on a Win XP system with dual monitors?

> I am having all sorts of anomalies in window behaviour and wonder of there
> is anyone else out there with whom it is worth sharing experiences and maybe
> solutions.

Yes, I do! *raises hand* I use TB on a WinXP PRO system with dual
monitors.

1) TB insists on centering itself between both monitors when I bring
it back from residing in the sys tray. Half of TB is on one monitor,
the other half is on the other monitor. I have to restore down then
maximize again to get it entirely on one monitor.

2) If TB is on the secondary monitor, new messages are still created
on the primary monitor, and the new message window opens too high and
the bit is cut off, I can't do anything with it but right click on it
in the task bar and hit close.  So been keeping TB on my primary
monitor.

3) The Mail Ticker roams around the bottom part of my desktop on both
monitors. If never did this until I got dual monitors.

That's all I can think of right now.  Just woke up :P

--
KivabuWabbit

     /)/)
   =(';')=