Hallo Richard,

On Thu, 4 May 2006 06:25:04 +0500GMT (4-5-2006, 3:25 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

RHS> I've consistently used betas after they've been out for a day or two,
RHS> and am now using the latest release. Given that this has obviously
RHS> been a problem for quite awhile, is there any possibility it was a bug
RHS> from an older beta that continues to sit there after subsequent
RHS> upgrades?

I won't say that cannot be the case, but I've been using betas for
ages and I didn't encounter your problems. I don't think I missed any
of the v3 betas.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

sorry, I don't date outside my species

The Bat! 3.80.03
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM