Hello Roelof,

On Tue, 9 May 2006 18:57:00 +0200 GMT (09/05/2006, 23:57 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

TF>> So everybody agrees that the built-in backup/restore function is not
TF>> sufficient? Somebody should tell the developers! ;-)

RO> It sufficed for me when I restored TB to this system. That was two
RO> years ago, but I don't think Ritlabs took features from the backup
RO> system.

When I make a backup/restore, I expect the restored version to be a
clone of the backed up version. This is happening with my manual
backup. What TB does is a partial backup/restore, not a full one.

I don't think they took anything away (it was never any better), but
they forgot to include the tbuser.def.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. - Dwight
D.